Are you ready to revolutionize data-driven decision making?
Rhiza’s award-winning marketing analytics platform helps leaders and their stakeholders share, manage, and understand large amounts of data so they can make better decisions faster.
What it’s like to be a part of the Rhiza family
We celebrate what makes you different. Our fresh perspectives and unique work experiences infuse every work session with insightful questions and creative answers. We are intellectually curious and passionate about what we do, and are eager to share that with you.
Rhiza encourages a healthy work-life balance.
No one at our company punches a clock or is chained to their desk. We are social creatures. From discussing the latest dystopian best seller to attending ball games, we like hanging out with each other and we think you will too.
Each day we take active strides to work with our environment and not against it. Our weekly locally-sourced CSA and ‘walking meetings’ keep our environment front of mind, and our minds and bodies healthy.
People matter at Rhiza and Rhiza matters to them.
We have an incredibly diverse team: 50% of our executive team is female, 10% of our employees were not born in the US, and all possess unique educational and professional backgrounds. Our diversity helps us build a culture of open conversation, personal engagement and collaboration.
Great people deserve great benefits.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401K match program
- Equity for all employees
- Flexible spending options for medical, dependent care, and transportation expenses
- Catered weekly lunches – Craving BBQ or Thai? So are we.
- Bottomless supply of Kind bars and carbonated beverages
- Friday breakfast parfaits
- Weekly CSA, brimming with your favorite fruits and veggies
- Fresh roasted fair trade coffee by La Prima
Collaborative work environment
- Relaxed, open work space
- Quarterly company social events – karaoke anyone?
- Headphone stipend
- Standing desk? Why of course.
- MacBook of your choice
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 9 paid and 3 floating holidays
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Babies in the workplace policy
Location, location, location
- Easily accessible by bus, bike, or car
- In-office bike storage
- Transportation stipend
- In the heart of the East End start-up scene
- Within walking distance of Whole Foods, restaurants and shops – perfect for grabbing a bottle of wine or a meal with friends
And, let’s not forget
- Communication stipend
- Company swag
- Informal employee get togethers, like book clubs and happy hours
- Smart and nice colleagues who love what they do